Girl's life: ❤︎‬I found my dream juicy couture bag + random life stuff ❤︎‬ Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Monday, July 20, 2026

❤︎‬I found my dream juicy couture bag + random life stuff ❤︎‬

Hello! :wave:

I’m sososososo sorry for not writing on here enough :( I was very busy, college, life n stuff like that. I feel like my life is shifting somehow. Maybe it’s because of CERN? lol. Anyway~ I went shopping recently at some off price department stores…(my fav!) And I found this beautiful juicy couture daydreamer~ :heart:
Isn’t she cute? i’m in love with her~:love:
I also recently reached my room which kinda sucked to do but I guess it was okay in the end… My gamer girl chair I got in 2020 or 2021 is totally broken so I need a new chair. Maybe a cute office chair this time. It’s not like i’m playing any crazy games lol:laugh:
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home